To help get to the cause of the problem, please try the following steps, and post a message on the Bug Reports Forum Page:
- Look through the Bug Reports Forum Page to see if someone else has found the same problem.
- From the Tools menu, select Error Console, and check for any errors.
- Disable all other extensions, restart Firefox, and try to recreate the problem again.
- Create a new profile, restart Firefox and try again (see Mozilla Profile Support Page for help with profiles).
In your messages, please try to carefully describe:
- A detailed description of the problem.
- Screenshots (if possible).
- Steps to recreate the problem.
- What happens.
- What you expected to happen.
- Does the problem only happen with one particular website?
- Which version of Firefox you are using.
If you know how to use Bugzilla, you can report and track bugs directly: