A Firefox extension to monitor web pages for updates. Useful for websites that don't provide Atom or RSS feeds.
- Install the Update Scanner Firefox extension.
- Right-click on any page, and select "Scan Page for Updates".
- You can choose how often the site will be checked for changes, and whether to ignore minor updates.
- When a change is detected, a notification window is displayed. Click the blue up-arrow on the bottom status bar to show the Update Scanner sidebar. Webpages that have been updated are shown in bold.
- Click any item to display the latest changes to the website. Each change is highlighted in yellow.